£20,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
Reward Package, 20 days Holidays, + bank holidays,Pension, Company Bonus
About our clients
Established for over 30 years, they are industry leader, providing software solutions to the language school sector. They create and support an application called Class which is a School Management System and manages the administration requirements for language schools including enrolments, accommodation, finance, documentation and reporting. They are currently creating a web version of this system which will provide their loyal customers and the next generation of school employees with their School Management System needs for years to come.
A customer IT support & training consultant will act as a liaison, to provide product/services information, training and resolve any emerging problems that their customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best IT customer support & training consultants are genuinely excited to help customers. They are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. They are technical in nature but also able to talk to our customers.
Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer support & training consultant specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigating if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Main ITSupport & Training Consultant Duties:
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints – General Support
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Assist with project management and new implementations from testing to go-live
- Onboarding customers
- Create Release Notes and Release video
- Create & update technical help documents and videos
- Provide excellent customer training (either online or on site), consultancy and assist Sales team in meetings if required
- Schedule dates and times for remote training and onsite visits and training
- Help our customers with first line technical and engineering tasks
- Assist with any additional work
Monday-Thursday, 9am – 5:30pm
Friday, 9am – 5pm
Software customer service experience, training experience, such as training staff members would be useful (one to one, within groups, workshops and via webinar), excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft, word, powerPoint, Excel, etc quality focus, with some accounting ledger skills, would be an advantage, excellent communication skills – verbal and written, problem analysis and problem solving, attention to detail and accuracy, documentation skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively, positive attitude, technical in nature and enthusiastic to learn more about IT, good level of English/Maths, drivers licence and willingness to travel (limited to a few trips in a year).
For the right IT support person this is a career building role, if you are looking for a varied job role, that has lots of task to keep you busy, have a pleasing and bubbly personality, willing to work hard in a pleasant environment, then could be the role for you, all you have to do is apply with your current CV