Sales & Marketing
£38,000 Per Annum
Auto enrolment pension, Holidays, Commission + Bonus
London - West End
Account Manager London Required
On behalf of our clients we are recruiting for a business Account Manager for their central London office. This client is a medium sized provider of specialist finance training courses for banks and other financial institutions.
The successful Account Manager will need to have experience in:
- Contacting existing decision makers, such as facilities managers, directors etc to upsell the financial courses and conferences.
- Be able to research and contact new decision makers.
- To take full responsibility of their spending client list and their sales lead pipeline by managing and updating the CRM (MS Dynamics).
- Demonstrate the ability to hit quarterly and yearly targets.
- need to be very comfortable working within a corporate environment
- comfortable in making presentations in front of two or more decision makers
- Enthusiastic with good written communication and verbal skills
- Must have excellent telephone voice
- Strong presentation, written and verbal skills
What we are offering for the successful Account Manager
- A comprehensive 14-day training in the company’s products and services, which includes knowledge of the company product and services and sales structure and scoping.
- Nurturing of existing client leads
- Opportunity to work within a dynamic office
- Excellent commission and Bonus structure
- Basic Salary offered is £38K per year + commission and Bonus
- A genuine potential to earn £50K per year
The successful Account Manager will have a genuine interest in people, possess good listening skills, hardworking, with a mature attitude.
If you feel that you have the ability to succeed in this type of corporate environment, then we would like to hear from you by sending your CV through for Consideration.