Sales & Marketing
£38,000 Per Annum
Auto enrolment pension, Holidays, Commission + Bonus
London, City of London
Account Manager London Required
On behalf of our clients we are recruiting for a business Account Manager for their central London office. This client is a medium sized provider of specialist finance training courses for banks and other financial institutions.
The successful Account Manager will need to have experience in:
- Contacting existing decision makers, such as facilities managers, directors etc to upsell the financial courses and conferences.
- Be able to research and contact new decision makers.
- To take full responsibility of their spending client list and their sales lead pipeline by managing and updating the CRM (MS Dynamics).
- Demonstrate the ability to hit quarterly and yearly targets.
- need to be very comfortable working within a corporate environment
- comfortable in making presentations in front of two or more decision makers
- Enthusiastic with good written communication and verbal skills
- Must have excellent telephone voice
- Strong presentation, written and verbal skills
What we are offering for the successful Account Manager
- A comprehensive 14-day training in the company’s products and services, which includes knowledge of the company product and services and sales structure and scoping.
- Nurturing of existing client leads
- Up to 30 days holiday plus bank holidays with relevant service
- Opportunity to work within a dynamic office
- Excellent commission and Bonus structure
- Basic Salary offered is £38K per year + commission and Bonus
- A genuine potential to earn £50K per year
If you have the requisite experience and would like to apply, please send a copy of your updated CV to us for immediate consideration.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to the clients so that they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position. Hunter and Thompson Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation