Sales & Marketing
£32,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Our partner clinet is an industry leading provider of specialist finance training. It has over 20 years’ experience delivering world class courses to a blue-chip client.
The company is now adding to its sales team as part of its next phase of growth and is looking for an additional account manager to take on responsibility and oversight for a significant portion of its existing spending clients.
The role will involve nurturing existing spending clients and building new relationships and developing new leads within the allocated client list with key decision makers globally in banks, law firms, M&A advisory firms, private equity firms, accountancy firms and fund management firms.
The successful candidate will be calling existing decision makers from our data base, as well as contacting new decision makers that you have found and developed. You will be required to take full responsibility of your clients spending building your client list and your sales lead pipeline by managing and updating the CRM (MS Dynamics).
The Account Managers’ pipeline will be continuously added to and be created by;
- Their own account management efforts by calling existing clients and finding and developing new leads within their allocated client list
- All of their contacts will be e-marketed to by a team of marketeers. All leads and business going go the Account Manager
- SEO (search engine optimisation) – in-coming leads generated by SEO will be allocated to an Account Manager to fully nurture
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to significantly grow his or her spending client base by selling the full range of specialist finance courses to clients all over the world and communicating the key features, advantages and benefits of attending a course with this company, which are;
- Advanced, highly technical courses
- Vastly experienced trainers all former practitioners who teach from their own experiences – not academic, practical!
- Topical case studies
- Excellent quality materials
- Superb client support from Redcliffe’s administration team
This position is suitable for someone with 3 plus years of experience in working in a B2B sales / client acquisition / account management environment where pro-active client account nurturing and e-marketing were the primary methods of business generation. A genuine interest in the financial services industry and global capital markets will be a significant advantage.
The position requires the candidate to be extremely well organised, intelligent, possess a high level of diligence and accuracy, the ability to think for themselves and connect with and understand clients’ needs.
This is an opportunity to work for a fantastic company, with a great team spirit which encourages ideas and where everyone feels part of a successful team.
Full and on-going support will be provided but the candidate will be expected to display desire and enthusiasm, make the role their own and use their own initiative. The candidate must be prepared to work extremely hard, work smartly and be entrepreneurial. Achieve target and in turn, you will earn well.
We are offering a very good basic salary with an extremely generous commission and bonus structure that is totally uncapped and structured to reward success.
The candidate will report to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Account Management
- nurturing existing clients
- growing the spend from existing clients
- targeting high growth clients and prospects
- managing your client and prospect base
- Ensuring all decision makers from all departments / divisions of the target account are added to the CRM and called and e-marketed to
- Researching websites, Social Media, articles and publications and adding appropriate contacts to the CRM
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on the CRM
- The on-going visiting of client websites to obtain new contacts to add to
- Telephoning companies / contacts to verify contact data on the CRM
- Marketing Redcliffe training courses
- verifying all bounces from e-shots and updating contact details on our databases
- processing bookings for courses and webinars from e-shots
- Cold calling prospects or direct marketing throught the telephone
- Introducing the companies courses and webinars to potential clients all over the world
- Making appointments
- Participating in client meetings
- Answering incoming calls (dealing with queries, transferring and advising)
- Plus any other duties to assist the department
- You will be expected to manage in excess of 500 accounts
- You will be expected to make at least 60 calls a day
- You will be expected to speak with senior decision makers from these accounts (Globally) to seek out and increase business levels
- You will be expected to be proficient in researching skills
- Find out what the client company does, all their different business lines
that are relevant for us to market courses to
- Determine who are the heads of the various departments
- Apply thought to the types of courses that are being shared with that department
- You will be expected to work smart
- You will be expected to work quickly
- We pride ourselves on quickly answering client enquiries immediately
- We quickly retrieve information from our CRM to support our calls to clients, and also incoming client enquiries
- This is a fast-paced environment so you will need to be a very quick learner
- You will be expected to take detailed notes to aid you after the
Attending our induction training
- You will be expected to ask lots of relevant questions
Required skills and personal attributes
- Excellent use of all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent listening skills
- Must be extremely well organised
- The ability to manage own workload, prioritise and work/keep to deadlines
- Must have a good eye for detail
- Must have a “can do” attitude
- Must be accurate and diligent
- Must be a quick learner
- Must be enterprising
- Must be hard working and proactive
- Must be focussed on the client
Commission – calculated and paid quarterly
50% of target = 4% commission (nothing commissionable below 50%) Second 50% = 6% commission
Over 100% = 10% commission
So, at £37,501 (50% of £75,000) of business per quarter commission is paid at 4%.
If a sales person achieves say £50,000 in a quarter they get 4% of £37,501 and 6% of £12,499.
If a sales person achieves say £100,000 (so £25,000 over target of £75,000 a quarter) in a quarter they get 4% of £37,501, 6% of next £37,501 and 10% of £24,998
Yearly target = £300,000 per account manager per year Quarterly target = £75,000 per quarter
- 2% of quarterly revenue over and inclusive of £75,000. So, £1,600 payable if £80,000 is achieved. Nothing payable below £75,000
- 3% of yearly revenue over and inclusive of £300,000. So, £9,000 payable if £300,000 is achieved.
- Nothing payable below £300,000
- Interested then send use your CV for consideration