Clerical & Administration
£20,000 Per Annum
Company Pension, 28 days inclusive of Bank holidays, Free parking
Purpose of Post:
To provide administration assistance to the Directors and the Office Manager in accordance with company guidelines and procedures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, calculator, shredding machine and photocopy machine.
- Perform reception duties in and efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions
- Excellent communication skills as able to converse with a wide variety of people
- Effective customer service skills able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly skilled in Microsoft software applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent understanding of administration procedures and processes
- Excellent typing skills
Good database management skills
Excellent skills in organising and maintaining a busy working office
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies
- Assist the will drafting department with administration when required.
- Postal and banking duties.
If you feel that this company could be a good fit for you plus you feel that you have the right blend experience to succeed in this industry working within a client facing environment, then send us your CV for review and appraisal, This is an equal opportunity.