£28,500 to £32,500 Per Annum
Pension, Holidays, discretionary bonus
Due to an upsurge in work this dynamic building control company is looking for personnel to work from the central London office.
This buildings control company has been expanding its business rapidly since its inception, developing a strong presence which has created the need for more Building Control personnel to work in Central London.
For the new building control personnel this organisation has excellent growth plans in place operating in this booming industry which means that it is looking to increase the career opportunities for all new building control personnel.
- Demonstrating and offering technical advice to clients.
- Writing concise Reports.
Requirements for the role
- If you are Chartered (CABE, RICS or CIOB). this would be a distinct advantage, however good experience is essential
- Previous Building Control experience is essential to fulfil his role.
Salary on offer
- Salary up to £32K per annum.
- Health-care, flexible working hours
- Good holidays + Bank holidayss
- Descretionary bonus
This is an equal opportunity employer