£40,000 Per Annum
Company Pension, Qualifying Bonus, Company car or company car allowance, etc
Birmingham, West Midlands
This highly approved building Inspector company with a strong national UK presence, along with its government and top corporate clients are now recruiting for an experienced Building Control Surveyor to work in the Birmingham office. The company is currently offering a salary up to £40,000 per annum with added employee benefits to this package.
The buildings Control company details
This company have inspection sites operating throughout the UK.
This buildings control company has been expanding its business rapidly since its inception, developing a strong presence which has created the need for a Building Control Surveyor to work in Birmingham.
This company has excellent growth plans in place which will keep the individual very busy, and because the increased work career opportunities and longevity projects is now available to all of its new employees.
The Job role Includes
- Site inspections to ensure compliance with Building Control rules.
- Demonstrating and offering technical advice to clients.
- Writing concise Reports.
Required qualifications to fulfil this role
- Chartered (CABE or RICS).
- Working towards your (CABE, RICS or CIOB) qualification
- Previous Building Control experience is recommended to fulfil this role.
- You will need to be Located within the Birmingham area or within commutable distance.
Salary on offer
- Salary up to £40,000
- Health care, and flexible working arrangements
- Company Pension
- Mobile Phone
- Company Training
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Qualifying company Bonus based of corporate profits
Apply now for this role.