IT, Sales & Marketing
£60,000 to £80,000 Per Annum
The Business developer Manager role and responsibilities
• Primarily responsible for achieving / surpassing Revenue targets in the assigned Portfolio & acquiring new logos ( 70 % Hunting & 30 % Farming)
• Expand market penetration
• Put our Solutions & Services knowledge to commercial use and participate in estimates in accordance with the sales menu and pricing policy
• Responsible for market watch & regularly provide feedback for benchmarking our solutions & services against source, data and competitors COMPETENCIES:
• Stake Holder mapping & management across prospects / clients organization
• In depth knowledge about IT Services & technology/domain products
• Specialization in one of the following domains : Banking & Financial Services Manufacturing Retail & Logistics
• Good understanding of the IT landscape, products & business.
• Real time grasp of competitors’ services and range of solutions
• Aggressive & ability to take risks with a “can do” attitude.
• Excellent clarity & articulate in communication and presentation skills, verbal & written.
• Energetic, self-driven & motivated to perform. Action oriented .
Education level required degree level.
Details about this company
This expanding is a technology-driven business services enablement partner for forward-thinking enterprises. Forward-thinking companies in manufacturing, retail and distribution, and financial services are looking to this company for innovative solutions.
As a global, mid-size IT services and consulting firm we focus on our “sweet spot” in agility and expertise.
We've used it to help Fortune 500 companies achieve their business goals. And we can help you too! Leveraging our strategic alliances with technology product companies including SAP, Software AG, Calypso, IBM and Oracle, among others we offer collaborative, cost-effective and high value solutions to our clients.
If you would like to apply for this role send in your CV ASAP