IT, Sales & Marketing
£90,000 to £100,000 Per Annum
Job description : Business Development Manager
Due to expansion in the UK this USA based client, one of the global leaders within the IT industry, is currently looking for a Business Development Manager to exapnd and grow opportuinties within the UK market.
The successful applicant will have this level of attributes:
· 10 + years of new client acquisition experience across the UK and Europe.
· Self-sufficient and high energy.
· Deep connects in BFS/Retail/Logistics/Utilities Industry selling IT Services and Solutions.
· Experience in managing global relationship with C-level management.
· Proven sales management and leadership skills, coupled with strong business acumen.
· Consultative and solution orientated.
· Proven knowledge of competitive offerings, market and industry insight.
· Should have strong solution selling experience in a mid to large IT Organization.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
· All candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About the company:
This company is a global IT services organization headquartered in Chicago, USA with presence in Europe, Middle East and India.
They are an agile, midsize CMMI Level 5, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2013 certified organization, working with Fortune 500 clients and have successfully executed projects in over 40+ countries across the globe.
Most forward-thinking company in manufacturing, retail, distribution and financial services are looking to this organisation for innovative solutions. As a global, mid-size IT services and consulting firm their focus is on the“sweet spot” in agility and expertise. They are used to helping Fortune 500 companies achieve their business goals. Leveraging strategic alliances with technology product companies including SAP, Software AG, Calypso, IBM and Oracle, among others, offering collaborative, cost-effective and high value solutions to clients.
This company is led by senior professionals, in both business and technology, who have held key executive leadership positions in major banks, consulting groups, and technology products companies. All of their staff are focused on only one mission—accelerating success for their clients and employees.
As part of its next phase of growth, they are looking for an enterprising sales professional to build and acquire new clients and partners across UK and Europe.
*Looking for a great new project with a salary to match then apply in the first instance.