Sales & Marketing
£30,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
+ Uncapped Commissions, Pension, Product Training 28 inclusive Holidays
London, West London
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
This organisation is incredible successful industry leader, a provider of specialist finance training. Current experience of this company has now reached the milestone of over 20 years’ experience delivering world class courses to a blue-chip client.
The company is now adding to its sales team as part of its next phase of growth and is looking for an additional Business Development Account Manager to take on responsibility and oversight for a significant portion of its existing spending clients.
The successful candidate will be allocated a tranche of spending as well as non-spending clients. The objective is new business development by identifying the key decision makers globally in banks and;
Nurturing existing relationships and creating leads within the spending client accounts (global banks) and selling the company’s full range of courses
Building new relationships and creating leads within spending client accounts (global banks) and selling our full range of courses
Developing new relationships and leads within the non-spending client accounts (global banks) and selling our full range of courses
The successful candidate will be calling existing decision makers as well as new decision makers that they find and develop. They will be required to take full responsibility of their spending client list and their sales lead pipeline by managing and updating the CRM (MS Dynamics).
The pipeline will be continuously added to and be created by;
- Their own account management efforts by calling existing clients and finding and developing new leads within their allocated client list
- All of their contacts will be e-marketed to by a team of marketeers. All leads and business going go the Business Development Account Manager
- SEO (search engine optimisation) – in-coming leads generated by SEO will be allocated to the tranche
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to significantly grow his or her client base by selling the full range of specialist finance courses to clients all over the world and communicating the key features, advantages and benefits of attending a course with Redcliffe, which are;
Advanced, highly technical courses.
Vastly experienced trainers all former practitioners who teach from their own experiences – not academic, practical!
Topical case studies
Excellent quality materials
The position is suitable for someone with 3 plus years of experience in working in a B2B sales / client acquisition / account management environment where pro-active client account nurturing and e-marketing were the primary methods of business generation. A genuine interest in the financial services industry and global capital markets will be a significant advantage.
The position requires the candidate to be extremely well organised, intelligent, punctual, possess a high level of diligence and accuracy, the ability to think for themselves and connect with and understand clients’ needs.
This is an opportunity to work for a fantastic company, with a great team spirit which encourages ideas and where everyone feels part of a successful team.
Full and on-going support will be provided but the candidate will be expected to display desire and enthusiasm, make the role their own and use their own initiative. The candidate must be prepared to work extremely hard, work smartly and be entrepreneurial. Achieve target and in turn, you will earn well.
On offer is a good and competitive basic salary with an extremely generous commission and bonus structure that is totally uncapped and structured to reward success.
The candidate will report to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
Business Development Account Management
- nurturing existing clients
- growing the spend from existing clients
- targeting high growth clients and prospects managing your client and prospect base
- Ensuring all decision makers from all departments / divisions of the target account are added to the CRM and called and e-marketed to
- Researching websites, Social Media, articles and publications and adding appropriate contacts to the CRM
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on the CRM
- The on-going visiting of client websites to obtain new contacts to add to the
- Telephoning companies / contacts to verify contact data on the CRM
Marketing full training courses
- verifying all bounces from e-shots and updating contact details on our databases
- processing bookings for courses and webinars from e-shots
- Introducing all courses and webinars to potential clients all over the world
- Making appointments
- Participating in client meetings
Answering incoming calls (dealing with queries, transferring and advising)
Plus any other duties to assist the department
Hours: 08.45 – 17.30
You will be expected to manage in excess of 500 accounts You will be expected to make at least 60 calls a day
You will be expected to speak with senior decision makers from these accounts (Globally) to seek out and increase business levels
You will be expected to be proficient in researching skills
- Find out what the client company does, all their different business lines that are relevant for us to market courses to
- Determine who are the heads of the various departments
- Apply thought to the types of courses that are being shared with that department
You will be expected to work smart You will be expected to work quickly
- We pride ourselves on quickly answering client enquiries immediately
- We quickly retrieve information from our CRM to support our calls to clients, and also incoming client enquiries
This is a fast-paced environment so you will need to be a very quick learner
- You will be expected to take detailed notes to aid you after the induction training
- You will be expected to ask lots of relevant questions
Required skills and personal attributes
- Excellent use of all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent listening skills
- Must be extremely well organised
- The ability to manage own workload, prioritise and work/keep to deadlines
- Must have a good eye for detail
- Must have a “can do” attitude
- Must be accurate and diligent
- Must be a quick learner
- Must be enterprising
- Must be hard working and proactive
- Must be focussed on the client
Commission – calculated and paid quarterly 4% to £12,000 a month
Yearly target = £150,000 per year
Quarterly target = £37,500 per quarter
2% of quarterly revenue over and inclusive of £37,500. So, £750 payable upon achieving target
3% of yearly revenue over and inclusive of £150,000. So, £4,500 if target is achieved.
Competitve salary plus uncapped commissions
If you believe that you have the skills, the ability to fulfil this role then contact James I manage this role by sending through your CV for consideration.