Sales & Marketing
£15,600 to £18,600 Per Annum
Salary, Assured Commission, Company Pension 28 days Holidays
Do you have experience within the estate agent busines, do you have a love for sales and marketing, or tourisim?
This is an interesting role that has now become avaialble for a capable person to become an Online Sales and Business Development sales person based in central London
This is a well established serviced apartment operator based who will be based in the Central London office. This company is currently looking to strengthen their team with a motivated and autonomous Online Sales and Business Development person. The successful candidate will be able to develop the companies online business of renting short term flats / apartments using a good source of multiple channels.
Key responsibilities :
- Manage their online booking accounts ;
- Manage the Pricing (daily, weekly, monthly and by trimester)
- Managing daily bookings requests
- Interface with Customers, Reception, Maintenance, Internal Control, and the Management department
- Develop and maintain relationships with different booking channels services
- Maintain and update the required weekly and monthly reporting
- Responsible for all market analysis as it relates to short and long term rentals on an annual with quarterly market updates.
- Business development : By developing key contacts increasing the competitive edge within the market and gain market share.
Key contributor to strategy meetings
Attend a range of industry specific events.
- Business School / or Sales & Marketing / or Tourism related degrees
- Good knowledge of the short term property market
- Previous experience needed : ability to show short term rental deals completed
- Work autonomously and reporting to managers
- Must be an individual who is able to or keen to work within a startup organisation and able to adapt to continuous change.
- Capability to prioritise works to be done with short deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluent English
- Ability to work in the UK
Salary Offered :
- £ 15 600 commissions “assured” a year
- £ 15 600 - £18 600 fixed salary a year
- Total salary: £ 31 000 “assured” a year.
This role is an equal opportunity position
If you feel that you are qualified for this role and are interested in applying, please send your Resume and Cover Letter to James