£30,000 Per Annum
30K Starting Salary, Pension, Holdidays, Remote Working, Monday to Friday
C#.Net Developer Required in Cannock £30K Circ.
This energetic and growing IT services company are seeking a C#.NET Software Developer for an expansion of their technical team in Cannock Staffordshire. The primary focus as C#.NET Software Developer will be to design, implement and support our leading industry software and systems that meet the needs of our expanding business.
This company is a leading UK supplier of cloud-based end to end industry software. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to join a growing SaaS company at a pivotal point in its history and develop a superb role within the development team.
You will work with some amazing people within a small team whilst working on some great projects, in a relaxed, friendly but professional atmosphere.
This organisation will be able to provide you with all the tools, the technology, the training, and the projects to not only contribute to the growth of company, developing real job security, whilst enhancing your skills and knowledge!
The job role will involve:
• Coordinate with tech leads and other engineers working on related projects
• Deploying new software builds
• Developing new integrations with third-party APIs
• Diagnose and implement new product features and bug fixes in large, multi-tiered systems.
• Assist in communicating ideas and developing a strategy to our Client Services, Commercial Services and Sales Team
• Be proactive!
The qualities you will need to succeed in this role as a C#.Net Developer are:
• Experience with C# and the Microsoft .NET framework
• Experience in using SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored Procedures and Query optimisation
• Experience with ASP.NET MVC and Razor
• Ability to solve problems and provide workable solutions or workarounds
• Ability to continually learn and adapt to new technologies
• Be flexible and adaptable to a changing working environment, and able to work and prioritise tasks under pressure
This role will suit you if you have
• At least 3-5 years of commercial experience in a similar role
• Experience in creating and consuming REST web services
• Experience in using Apache Lucene
• Developing graphical reports
• Experience in writing ASP (classic) applications to support our Legacy systems
• Experience in writing VB.NET applications
• Experience in developing Recruitment or HR Software
Company Benefits on offer:
• Designated car parking space
• Company Contributing Pension Scheme
• Generous Holiday Scheme
• Option to work from home
• Employee of the Month
• Standard working hours are Monday – Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (with a Flexitime policy)
This is a SME company looking to grow and provide a genuine career opportunity for you as an employee, progression in every area of this role, including salary, for the suitable candidate. This company makes a commitment to continuous training and development and promoting people from within. If you are looking for a nice project, excellent business to develop your career in (especially during these Covid times), then this could be the company for you.
*Why not submit your CV for this excellent opportunity.