IT, Sales & Marketing
£100,000 to £120,000 Per Annum
28 days Statutory holidays, Company pension, Company Bonus
London, City of London
Due to Expansion and growth into the UK market this excellent international digital IT company working within the BFSI domain is currently looking for a Global Sales Head of Software Services.
The open position is for a Global Sales Head who will be reporting to the CEO and must be able to bring strategy and tack to this position, which means that the successful Candidate must be able to demonstrate their business skills and ability management the national team within the UK market.
The Global sales Head will be responsible for the P&L of UK Sales to be able to motivate and look after a team of Business development managers, adding to the responsibility for International Business including Sales, revenue management, collections, profitability management and Customer Relationship.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Achieve Sales, Revenue and Collection targets through Account Managers, BDMs and Partners.
- Manage customer relationships and high reference ability.
- Build Partnerships and Sales Channels.
- Train, monitor and motivate a sales team to achieve the assigned budgets and targets
- Analyze industry demand; create value propositions and competitive positioning constantly.
- Manage & Support the Team Heads working to deliver SBU (Strategic Business Unit) objectives
- Prepare budgets for and including estimates of all revenue & costs heads, for monthly, quarterly & annual plan to achieve the same
- Take responsibility of analyzing business and MIS (Management Information System) both proactive and post execution
- Undertake competitive benchmark and build ideal positioning constantly
- Academic Background (B.E plus MBA)
- Strong Leadership and mentoring skills
- Entire experience of selling software services to Banking markets
- Strong market understanding of banking domain, technology and architecture.
- Successfully achieved large sales targets across example countries like UK, US, ME & India etc.
- Should have been In-charge of business, performing at a high and consistent level.
- Hands on experience of budgeting, forecasting, revenue management, collections and profitability management.
This is role for an experienced executive who is looking for a fresh challenge, if you feel that you have the experience and the know how to deliver within this role then we would be interested to hear from you.. Apply now by sending through your CV