Admin and Management
£45,400 to £54,400 Per Annum
Competitive Salary, 20 days Holidays, + bank holidays, and Pension
Due to continuous growth and expansion, an exciting opportunity has become available for a Head of Legal Services, you will be responsible for Leading the administrative team whilst providing the provision and management of the legal advice service in the area of Will’s and Trust.
You should have significant experience of working in the legal field of Wills and Trusts. You will be a member of STEPS, you must be able to draft will’s and provide appropriate advice to the department and management. You will need excellent communication skills, and the ability to negotiate and communicate complex and contentious issues and information.
You will need to be flexible be able to get to Swanley 5 days of the week
- Responsible for proof reading and drafting of their client’s instructions on a Will
- Head of the Department – Looking after the administrative team
- Providing appropriate advice for management regarding will’s and Trust drafting and instruction.
- Speaking to the clients to clarify any queries with their will instructions
- Updating the company database and making any necessary amendments
- Complete document engrossments, including the binding or other 'finishing' of documents
- Liaising with the admin department
- Assist with archiving of general transactional of the client documents
- Recent office administrative experience ideally gained within a law firm or another professional services firm, with a basic understanding of reading and then drafting a will to specification and fulfilling the client’s instruction.
- Full Members of STEP’s
- A high level of accuracy required when drafting all will’s
- Excellent understanding of Word, Excel and pdf documents
- Good experience of legal area regarding documentation for Will’s and Trust
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy
If you have the requisite experience and would like to apply, please send a copy of your updated CV to us for immediate consideration.