£20,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
Company Pension, 28 days inclusive of Bank holidays, Training, company bonus
IT CUSTOMER SUPPORT/ IT consultant / 1st line it support / Service desk analyst / IT help desk
IT Customer support & training consultant will act as a liaison, to provide product/services information, training and resolve any emerging problems that their customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Software customer service experience, training experience, such as training staff members would be useful (one to one, within groups, workshops and via webinar), excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft, word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc quality focus, with some accounting ledger skills, would be an advantage, excellent communication skills – verbal and written, problem analysis and problem solving, attention to detail and accuracy, documentation skills, ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively, positive attitude, technical in nature and enthusiastic to learn more about IT, good level of English/Maths, drivers licence and willingness to travel (limited to a few trips in a year).
The best IT customer support & training consultants, have an excellent telephone manner, with clear and precis pronunciation of words, this will suit a person who is genuinely excited to help. You will need to have a patient, empathetic, communicative manner. If you have the ability to put in the customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. You will obviously be technical in nature but with the good ability to talk to our customers who will be looking to you for help.
Main IT Support & Training Consultant main role is to:
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication channels initially via the telephone
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- General Support
- Maintain customer records
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically by email and on occasion may require you to visit them at their place of work
- From time to time you may assist with a new project and assist in any new implementations from testing to going-live
- Helping with on boarding of new customers
- Create & update technical help documents and videos
- Schedule dates and times for remote training and onsite visits and training
- Help our customers with first line technical and engineering tasks
- Assist with any additional work
Established for a good number of years, they are industry leader, providing software solutions to the language school sector. They create and support an application called Class which is a School Management System and manages the administration requirements for language schools including enrolments, accommodation, finance, documentation and reporting. They are currently creating a web version of this system which will provide their loyal customers and the next generation of school employees with their School Management System needs for years to come.