£30,000 to £39,000 Per Annum
The role involves working as part of a team to develop the Aviation Maintenance and Engineering system, used by over 80 airlines around the world.
As a member of the development team working on Java, you will be working on projects throughout the whole product life cycle, from gathering requirements with customers, designing and developing software, through to testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Strong Java SE8+ programming skills
- Good understanding of SQL and relational database concepts
- Experience using Linux or other Unix operating system
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum
- Experience of working to and delivering to deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (written and verbal)
Other highly preferable Skills essential:
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science related subject
- Commercial Java SE8+ development experience
- Used JOOQ / Spring Technologies
- Xamarin development
- Unit Testing experience
- Experience using Git/Netbeans IDE
- PL/SQL development skills
- Oracle Database 10g/11g and 12c
Qualities they are looking for are:
Positive, determination to succeed individual, who has high energy levels and work with humility as well as maintaining a strong personal drive.
Highly organised with a flexible approach to working.
A very strong work ethic and focus on delivery.
Appreciation for a test-driven, code-review culture
What we offer
Big emphasis on career development, progression & growth
Training of our product and specific technical environment will be provided.
Flexible / remote working
min 20 days holiday + bank Holidays
The opportunity to work in a diverse, multicultural team
An incredibly welcoming & inclusive working environment with great work/life balance
The opportunity to contribute to and shape our vision, culture & growth.
So if you have strong java experience and knowledge why not apply now for this role!
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.