£18,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
Salary, Company Pension, 28 days inclusive of Bank holidays
Are you a Bookkeeper or junior Accountant with experience in bookkeeping with experience in using the excel spreadsheet? This accountancy practice is keen to recruit a Bookkeeper / junior Accountant to join their vibrant and very busy office, which is based in Enfield London.
This is a busy and well established bespoke chartered accountancy practice with friendly staff.
If you have been working for 12 months or more in a similar role, or have some exposure and experience working in an Accountancy practice, this would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
Strong knowledge of working with Excel is a requirement to be successful in this role.
This Accountancy pracctice has a strong portfolio of clients, which means that your responsibilities for this role as a junior Bookkeeper are including the following: -
- Processing sales and purchases invoices
- Bank & credit card reconciliations
- Payroll, depreciation, accruals and prepayments
- Prepare month end reports as requested
- Liaising with clients
- Prepare VAT returns for different VAT schemes and submit VAT returns
Hours and working times
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30 pm, Plus Annual holidays, Pension: -
28 days inclusive of bank holidays.
The successful Bookkeeper/Junior Accountant should possess these skill sets:
- Strong organisational skills and time management
- Excellent communication skills, in both written and verbal
- Great Attention to detail
- Able to use your own initiative
- Proactive, able to work on your own initiative
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Team Player
This Accountancy practice can offer great support for the right person to study for formal qualifications AAT / ACCA ,although this is an option that must be must be completed in their own time.
If you feel that you have the personality to fulfil this role then send your CV through to Danny or James we would be delighted to hear from you.