£23,500 to £28,500 Per Annum
This exciting and fast-growing digital company for the last 17 years have been helping its clients to Digitally Transform business processes into a simple single system where data is perfectly shared and managed.
They like to make business software that is innovative, efficient, simple to use and built for change.
Their technology platform Fusion underpins Data and is constantly growing as their client base grows and extends the areas of data management which they support.
With current expansion plans in place there is now room to add a junior Java developer to their team.
Education preferred (but not essential)
Educated to degree level in Computer Science related subject
The role involves working as part of a team to develop applications and solutions for their bulging list of clients.
As a member of the development team you will be working on projects throughout the whole product life cycle, from gathering requirements with customers, designing and developing software, through to testing, deployment and maintenance.
Strong Java SE8+ programming skills
Commercial Java SE8+ development experience
- Good understanding of SQL and relational database concepts
- Experience using Linux or other Unix operating system
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (written and verbal)
Qualities required to succeed in this role
Positive attitude, determination to succeed, an individual who has high energy levels and can work with humility as well as maintaining a strong personal drive.
• Highly organised with a flexible approach to working.
• A very strong work ethic and focus on delivery.
• Appreciation for a test-driven, code-review culture
• Big emphasis on career development, progression & growth