Admin and Management
£18,500 to £20,000 Per Annum
Competitive Salary, 20 days Holidays, + bank holidays, and Pension
Hunter and Thompson are currently working with a vibrant wills and Trust firm based in Swanley, who are seeking a Legal Administrator on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm that offers excellent prospects for progression. The role will focus on administration for all Departments.
You will need to be flexible be able to get to Swanley 5 days of the week
- Responsible for proof reading and drafting of their clients instructions on a Will
- Speaking to the clients to clarify any queries with their will instructions
- Updating the company database and making any necessary amendments
- Complete document engrossments, including the binding or other 'finishing' of documents
- Responsible for scanning, saving documents to the document management system
- Liaising with the admin department
- Complete copying tasks
- Assist with archiving of general transactional of the client documents
- Recent office administrative experience ideally gained within a law firm or another professional services firm, with a basic understanding of reading and then drafting a will to specification and fulfilling the client’s instruction.
- A good typing speed with a high level of accuracy
- A basic understanding of Word, Excel and pdf documents
- Some experience of legal documents
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy
- A good understanding of paper administration
If you have the requisite experience and would like to apply, please send a copy of your updated CV to us for immediate consideration.