Clerical & Administration
£18,500 to £20,000 Per Annum
Competitive Salary, 20 days Holidays, + bank holidays, and Pension
Hunter and Thompson are currently working with a vibrant wills and Trust firm based in Swanley, who are seeking a Legal Administrator on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm that offers excellent prospects for progression. The role will focus on administration for all Departments.
You will need to be flexible be able to get to Swanley 5 days of the week
- Responsible for proof reading and drafting of their clients instructions on a Will
- Speaking to the clients to clarify any queries with their will instructions
- Updating the company database and making any necessary amendments
- Complete document engrossments, including the binding or other 'finishing' of documents
- Responsible for scanning, saving documents to the document management system
- Liaising with the admin department
- Complete copying tasks
- Assist with archiving of general transactional of the client documents
- Recent office administrative experience ideally gained within a law firm or another professional services firm, with a basic understanding of reading and then drafting a will to specification and fulfilling the client’s instruction.
- A good typing speed with a high level of accuracy
- A basic understanding of Word, Excel and pdf documents
- Some experience of legal documents
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy
- A good understanding of paper administration
If you have the requisite experience and would like to apply, please send a copy of your updated CV to us for immediate consideration.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to the clients so that they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position. Hunter and Thompson Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation