Admin and Management
£32,143 to £36,884 Per Annum
28 days Statutory holidays, Company pension, Free parking
A new opportunity for an experienced Office Manager/HR person to run the main office and support the Company Directors in this small yet friendly and fast growing Will and Trust organisation.
This is a varied role for the Office Manager, which will involve running the day to day duties of the main office, knowledge of HR procedures would be very useful in this role, as well as having excellent skills in using microsoft software.
Key responsibilities for the successful Office Manager:
- Speaking to the clients to clarify any queries with their will instructions
- Reviewing and setting out office best policies
- Updating the company database and making any necessary amendments
- Collating pay and forwarding it on to the book keeper in pay role
- Small amount of HR Duties
- Complete document engrossments, including the binding or other 'finishing' of documents
- Responsible for scanning, saving documents to the document management system
- Liaising with other members of your admin department
- Complete copying tasks
- Advising the directors on day to day office procedures
- Assist with archiving of general transactional of the client documents
- Recent office administrative experience ideally gained within a law firm or another professional services firm.
- A good typing speed with a high level of accuracy
- A basic understanding of Word, Excel and pdf documents
- Great speaking voice
- Some experience of understanding legal documents
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy
- A good understanding of paper administration
This is a broad and diverse role which will present plenty of interesting challenges for the right person, the interview process will be completed in 2 stages with the 1st stage being a telephone interview then its a face to face interview.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to the clients so that they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position. Hunter and Thompson Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation.