Sales & Marketing
Competitive + Excellent Benefits
You will effectively engage with our target audience to expedite new business and expansion revenue targets, providing sales support, consultancy expertise, solution design and product support.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing consultancy support on the current subject matter, demonstrating expertise to drive the sale of our software solutions
- Leading edge on significant client interactions on complex propositions with high value clients
- Participating in organised key pre-sales activities, showing subject matter expertise and developing a solution design
- Discovering and delivering on expectations and motivations from the primary stakeholders – essentially discovering the “why” behind the opportunity and using this to develop creative solutions
- Contributing to the successful embedding of our solutions in our clients’ businesses
- Understanding the industries and markets within which we are selling into, ensuring an in-depth understanding of our suite of products and how they can help solve industry challenges
- Contributing to the design of new or improved vertical sector propositions, often working with initial adopter clients to identify proposition requirements and prove value
- Building excellent knowledge of the competitive landscape and external alternatives to our solutions
- Leading and shaping new engagements, opening up opportunities in new markets
What we are looking for in you.
- A strong background in sales and consultancy involving business development
- An understanding of SaaS (Software as a Service) and some of the technology underpinning cloud based software and data management solutions.
- Highly motivated person, with a good track record of taking the initiative to achieve targeted results
- Must be able to thrive in a a workplace culture that is capable of executing change to meet business needs and objectives.
- Skilled in communication and capable of formulating, stating, and building consensus on common goals and working to accomplish them
- Experience of translating strategic requirements into solution capabilities
- Strong listening skills to encourage both customer and employee driven solutions and to elicit information by good questioning
- Experience of building high value business cases though extensive commercial expertise
- Comprehensive and detailed understanding of one of the market sectors in which this organisation operates in – Financial Services, Insurance, Public Sector, Automotive, Utilities, Vehicle Rental, Debt Management, Telco, Retail, Life and Pensions, Predictive Analytics
- Experience of engaging, presenting and influencing at senior levels
- Not adverse to hard work, possessing an ability to work flexibly as well as independently in a friendly, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- You will need to possess strong organisational skills