Sales & Marketing
£60,000 Per Annum
£60K OTE Uncapped Commissions, Leads Provided,Training Provided
£60K per annum commission Sales -Field Sales Consultant - Estate Planning and will writer
Develop a rewarding career as a Field-sales, will writing and estate planning consultant based in Dorset.
Due to expansion and strong lead generation demand an opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s leading Will writing and Estate planning company.
You will be in total control of your income as a field-sales and will writing consultant, you will need to be organised and used to running your own diary, managing your schedule by helping our clients plan for their future by providing a top-notch professional service.
Main tasks and duties:
As a field sales consultant in will writing and Estate planning you will be client facing by visiting clients in their own homes to take their Will instructions and plan the estate.
Working in this industry as a will writer and estate planner the company will provide you with an extensive knowledge base, which means that you will receive full training in their products and services, with enough know-how which will give you the recipe to be successful and enjoy a substantial income in commissions and bonuses.
There is no cold calling, which is not recommended by this company so there is no need to self -generate. As one of their trusted will writing and estate planning consultants you will enjoy a weekly supply of warm leads generated by their in-house marketing team.
Minimum of 2 years of working experience in a client facing environment will be a distinct advantage, have a calm, confident and consultative approach to demonstrating will writing and estate planning services.
Possess your own car
Good communication skills, plus you must have a pleasing personality
· Realistic income £60k+ OTE
· Control your own time, space and income
· Industry leading commission structure - UNCAPPED
· Weekly supply of warm proactive leads generated from the in house marketing team
· Flexible working hours, you manage your own diary
· Comprehensive and on-going training creating the recipe for success in this industry
· Direct head office contact to support your development
· Regular all staff meetings
· Marketing support
· You must be driven to deliver excellent customer service
· Understanding, patient and trustworthy
· Articulate with a proven sales track record
Job Type: permanent
Salary Commissioned based