Admin and Management
£24,000 Per Annum
Company Pension, 28 days inclusive of Bank holidays, Free parking
This specialist wills and Trust company who are based in Swanley, Kent, are currently seeking a Will Drafter, who has a few years Will drafting experience and is capable of drafting LPA’s as well (Lasting Powers of Attorney).
Monday to Friday
9am - 5:00pm
Up to 24K Salary Plus Benefits
Company Pension, 28 days inclusive, Free parking
- Drafting and revising a Will and LPA's (Legal Power of attorney)
- Speaking to the clients to clarify any queries with their will instruction
- Liaising with the Legal department
- As a Will Drafter you will have experience in Will drafting and capable of drafting LPA’s as well (Lasting Powers of Attorney). This means that you have with an understanding of reading and then drafting a Will to specification and fulfilling the client’s instruction.
- Possess excellent communicaton skills when speaking to clients on the phone.
- Must have current experience in drafting will's.
- Used to using the appropriate in will drafting software such as (DPS or Sure software)
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy
- A good understanding of paper administration
If you fell that you could be a good fit for this role, why not send us your CV for consideration.